Audrey by Huda Beauty

3:00 PM

 
Based off The Timeless Beauty Audrey Hepburn 
These Lashes Give you that full & natural/glamorous eye look 
They are mink lashes 
Cruelty free/Comes with lash glue

Price: $39.00 USA
           185  AED

I am excited to try them. I will definitely wear them and hopefully post my look for these lashes. Longer Lashes can make your eyes look bigger, fuller & more inviting. Make your eyes POP!! Ofcouse you can always go the natural way and just apply mascara to your own lashes, but not all of us have skyhigh lashes, lol.

  FULLNESS, VOLUME, LENGTH! Why not have it all? With only mascara your limited to how long you want your own lashes to be. I have heard great reviews regarding these lashes. They are very popular in the UAE. Brought to us by the Lovely Huda Beauty, which is having a meet in Sephora at Dubai Mall August 22nd at 6pm to 8pm. Be sure to come. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts