Restocking!!!

4:27 PM



Makeup, Makeup & More Makeup!


A girl can never have too much Makeup, Am I right???

Top FAVS from this pile

MAC cosmetics is probably My favorite makeup brand, well it should be because mostly everything I have is from there.
Nars would have to be my second Fav. Actually I love mostly all makeup brands hahahaa!

1) I love Macs eyeshadows. They are highly pigmented xx.

Top Favorite eyeshadows from M.A.C would be
*Pick Me Up
*Cozy Grey
*Blackberry
*Quarry
*Noir

2)Omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE House of lashes!!!!!Where Quality is Queen!!
Absolutely Beautiful, I literally ordered more then 100 lashes from them, my top favorite is Iconic Handcrafted using 100% premium human hair and cruelty-free synthetic fibers.

3)A must try Eyeshadow Palette
Definitely try the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D, Available at sephora for $46 US dollars. Highly Pigmented, perfect for a smokey eye look.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts