Huda Beauty Mink Lashes

4:27 PM

After my previous posts
I decided to keep my blogs short and simple to keep everyone from snoring away haha..

Picture taken from My Makeup Studio

For those of you who know HudaBeauty, we all know why we love her. Shes kind, graceful, truly down to earth and has one of the top lashes brand world wide. She is Dubais Top Beauty blogger. She reminds me of me lol. She was born and raised in America and is originally Muslim and also moved to Dubai a few years ago just like myself.

 The Stunning Diva started making youtube videos on her makeup tutorials and teaches us new tricks on keeping our skin looking young and healthy. She has become the owner of one of the Top leading brands in the Middle East. Now she has released her new line of Huda Beauty Mink Lashes, which are flawless. Its costs 185 dirham in the United Arab Emirates, which is equivalent to $50 US dollars. Each Pack comes with its very own glue.

Theyre reusable, thick, soft and super natural, you can barely feel them on top of your own lashes. I honestly adore them!!! Cruelty Free Mink Lashes. Available in Middle East Sephora or you can order them online. Definielty One of the best Lashes I have tried, and trust me I've tried many.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts