One of my Latest Makeup Looks

7:29 AM







To start out I would like to say that I am not a makeup artist and do not plan on becoming one. I know my eyebrows are not on fleek and that is because I have never done them. Im a bit traditional so waiting till Im engaged to!

 I will go through my look and list down the products I use for each post. To share with you the most useful beauty tips, tricks, and secrets possible :) This a smokey eye look. With a bit of glamour added to it.

Primer should be applied after moisturizing/before foundation. For best results use (clean) fingers, press into the skin.

Use the same technique for foundation but allow at least a minute for your primer to absorb. A foundation brush, fingers or buffing brush will produce the best results but the key is to blend. Powder foundation should be applied using a powder buff, I use MakeupForever Hd Foundation for this look and apply it to my face after priming. This foundation gives me fuller coverage to give me that glowy silky look to stay throughout my day.

I then apply primer on my eyes. I use urban decay primer eyeyshadow potion. I apply eyeshadow and you can mix it up a bit in this part, I used a bit of grey tones with some cranberry tones for the outer side of my eyes. Look for eyeshadows that are highly pigmented to give you that long lasting smokiness, I apply mascara next.

People always get this part messy but I use the handle of a brush to lift the eyelid at the base of the lashes to roll your lashes up and back, this allows you to wiggle the mascara wand against the base of the lashes and pull through any clumps in a clean and precise manner on your upper and lower lashes. I use my diorshow iconic overcurl mascara.

Next I apply my concealer. I use my studio finish concealer from MAC. Just apply any creamy concealer to the under eye, chin, down the bridge of your nose, forehead area. Set your concealer, I set it with my banana powder from my Anastasia beverly hills contour kit.

After that I contour. Contouring is the perfect way to make your face appear structured and slim. Use a powder or foundation two shades darker than your skin-tone and apply it down the sides of the nose, under the cheekbones, around the hairline, jawline and chin using an angled powder brush.

Blush next, when you need your blush to stay put for hours on end, layer a gel formula under a powder or bronzer. I didn't use any blush for this look but you may to make your cheeks look rosy and plumped.

 I finish it up by going over this look, with my setting powder from MAC.

 For Highlighting, which you must apply to the highest points of your face. Start with the bridge of your nose, cheekbones, cupids bow and if you have dry skin the center of your forehead and chin. I used my illuminator from Sephora.

 Last apply a matte bronzer to the skin where sun hits the face (forehead, cheekbone, bridge of nose, and chin).

 For lips, I always go simple and try applying one lip color that has the same undertone as your complexion all over the lip.

 Heres a tip (Foundation, concealer, etc) Should match the inside of your arm, not the back of your hand.

 Hair pushed back which I don't do often, but it was one of those days where your hair isn't perfect..Lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts