Unique

7:18 AM




SIMPLE FASHION

Apologies for the blurriness of the picture. 

This is while I was shopping in ZARA which is my favorite store to buy most of necessities clothing wise. I love this look because its chic & stylish yet simple. My reason for loving Zara is because its affordable and has every style up to date. I wont be a hypocrite and say I don't shop at luxurious stores from time to time from Louis Vuitton to Fendi etc etc, but why spend so much daily when you can buy more for a suitable price. 

I would love to let you know about my outfit. Im wearing a button up shirt from Zara. My pants are from Bershka. Ripped jeans are my go to any day. Even when your going for a dress down look or when your just not in the mood, you can show off a provocative side with it. 
My purse is from Aldo accessories. Im obsessed with the blue and white snake pattern. Its just Fabulous!

I hope by reading this blog you understood that you don't have to advertise yourself every day. You can dress creatively and make yourself look glamorous for less. From what I see, especially where I live and please know that I'm not judging or insulting anyone. I just feel like theres a lot of pressure in the fashion world for both men and women, we feel as if we are lacking something within ourselves. But do we know what fashion truly is? 

Fashion is an individual statement of expression for each of us. Yes we can follow the trend, but we should not be criticised for trying something new, our way. You can portray a sophisticated, smart and elegant look yourself. God has made us all Beautiful. We are all equally stunning, the only difference is we choose to style ourselves in a distinct manner. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts