My Make Up Studio

11:06 AM

 

Heres a glimpse of my Makeup with my studio box revealing all my new purchases.  All my products  shown will be listed below. I am definitely impressed by the Makeup Forever HD foundation, its  silky smooth on the face and goes well with my olive skin tone.  MAC has amazing foundations and concealers. What I use especially when I contour is my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. Its a sleek palette with six shades, which is great for whatever skin tone you may have. Its also used for highlighting. I love to emphasise my features especially my nose, jawline, and cheekbones with it. 

Makeup is a girls life, I know its mine at least. Whether your insecure or confident, its perfectly normal to show off a more desirable side. With Makeup I can definitely go for more of an alluring look, or even so a simple one. I like sultry looks for a night out which you will see as I post hopefully soon. Especially since I live in Dubai , its an exotic place to be in which keeps you wanting to live in style, always ready to be noticed & photographed.  Flaunt it Galz dont hide it, Your Beautiful!!!!


  • House of lashes: Iconic, Starlet, and Noir Fair
  • MAC
    •  Pro Studio fix fluid
    • Powder Blush
    • Pro longwear Paintpot
    • Pro longwear lipcolour 
    • Studio Fix Powder
    • Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
    • Pro longwear concealer 
    • Prep+primefix+
    • Dazzle Shadow
    • Studio sculpt lash
    • Highlighter
    • Blending brush #217
  • Illamasqua lashes
  • NARS
    • Luminous Foundation 
    • Pressed Powder
    • Radiant Creamy Concealer
    • Blending Brush #12
    • Face Set
    • Illuminator
  • Shadelight
  • Anastasia beverly hills contour kit 
  • Bare minerals 
  • Urban Decay 
    • Naked Palette 
    • Primer potion
  • Bobbi Brown products
  • Maybelline Mascars
  • Benefit eyebrow bar
  • Matte Blush
  • Nyx Products
  • Sephora Products
  • Shany Brushes
  • MakeupForever
    • HD Foundation 
    • HD Blush 
    • Bronze Fusion
    • Smoky Extravagant

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts